Terms & Conditions
About these Terms and Conditions
Sauna King NZ Ltd
Sauna People is part of SAUNA KING NZ LTD. By signing up as a member to Sauna People the member acknowledges that they will become a member of SAUNA KING NZ LTD and agrees that they may be contacted by any of its subsidiaries. This does not affect a member's ability to unsubscribe from communications from these companies on an individual basis.
- In these Terms and Conditions, "we", "us" and "our" means SAUNA KING NZ LTD GST 112-317-732 trading as Sauna People Company, and "you" means the person placing an order on the website www.sauna.co.nz ("website").
- Any request for supply of the products on our website ("Products") that you place with us and any Products we sell to you are subject to:
- these Terms and Conditions, which are posted on the website, and which you are deemed to accept by placing an order;
- any additional terms and conditions on our website which apply specifically to that Product;
- any statutory rights you may have as a consumer, which are modified and limited by these Terms and Conditions only to the extent permitted by law.
New Zealand Sales Only
- If you order through our website, we will only sell and deliver Products in New Zealand.
- You must:
- only order Products in accordance with the instructions on this website, and
- pay for the Products in full (without set-off or deduction of any kind) by authorising us to charge a credit card account.
- We try to display as accurately as possible the colours of the products shown on the website. However, because the colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
Price and GST
- The price for the Products will be:
- the price in NZ dollars as quoted on the website at the time of placing your order, and
- the costs associated with delivering the Products to you.
Changes to Price and Products
- We may alter the prices of the Products, and the Products available on the website, and any other information on our website, at any time before you place an Order without notice to you.
Delivery, Title and Risk
- We will deliver the Products to the premises nominated in your Order at your cost within a reasonable time of accepting your Order. We usually specify 3-5 working days for your order to be dispatched from our warehouse, and we will try and have the Products shipped to you by that date. Time will not be of the essence and we will not be liable to you for late delivery.
- We may deliver the Products to you by instalments and each delivery will be a separate contract independent from the other deliveries. We may deliver the Products to you in one or more consolidated deliveries and individual charges will remain unaltered.
- We will re-deliver, replace or refund the Products (at our option) if we have incorrectly addressed the delivery. We take no such responsibility if you gave an incorrect or insufficient address.
- We remain the owner of the Products we supply to you until you have paid in full all amounts that you owe us for all the Products.
- The Products are at your risk as soon as they leave our premises for delivery to you.
- We may:
- cancel or refuse to accept a Voucher which is expired or which we reasonably consider to be fraudulent or not authorised by us; and
- amend or terminate our referral rewards programme or any other method of issuing Vouchers at any time
Returns and Refunds
- Subject to any rights you may have as a consumer under any statute, the following terms apply to the return of Products.
- Subject to your statutory rights, including under any applicable consumer law, if you change your mind about the Products, we will only accept a return if you contact us within 10 days of the date your order was dispatched to you.
- Subject to your statutory rights, including under any applicable consumer law, if the Products were damaged, defective or faulty at the time of delivery to you, we will replace the Products, or refund your credit card account with a full refund (excluding credit card fees).
- If you receive a Product from us that is different to the one you ordered, we will (at our option) replace the incorrect Product with the correct Product, or refund your credit card account with a full refund (excluding credit card fees).
- You must pay all costs of returning Products to us, however, if we accept the return of damaged or faulty Products, or where we delivered incorrect Products we will provide you with details on how to go about returning the items to us using our paid courier service. In the event that this service is not used, Sauna People will not be liable for any costs involved in returning the goods to us.
- All Products returned must be in their original condition and packaging, with tags still attached (except for defective or faulty Products) along with any accompanying accessories and documentation. We reserve the right not to accept a return of:
- any Products from which tags have been removed; or
- any Products which, when examined or tested by us or our agent, are found not to be not damaged, defective or faulty.
- Some Products carry our manufacturer's warranty. Subject to your statutory rights, including under any applicable consumer law, nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects that warranty. Contact us through the Contact section of the website for replacement or repair under the warranty terms on request.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affect any rights you may have as a "consumer" under any statute.
- To the extent that the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act applies, you confirm that:
- if you are acquiring the Products for business purposes the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply;
- where you resupply the Products in trade to a person acquiring them for the purposes of a business, then:
- you must include a term in your contract with that person that the Products are being acquired for the purposes of a business and that the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 does not apply in respect of those Products, and
- you must not make any representation in relation to the performance, quality or application of the Products without our prior written approval; and
- you indemnify us against any liability or cost incurred by us under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 as a result of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
Our Obligations to You
- The material and information contained in the website is supplied to enable you to make your own determination as to a Product's suitability for your purposes prior to placing an Order.
- Subject to your statutory rights, including under any applicable consumer law, you agree that we, and anyone that we are responsible for, are not liable to you at law, by statute, in equity or otherwise arising from our relationship for any loss (including, without limitation, loss of profits), cost, damage, expense or injury, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising directly or indirectly from, or in connection with:
- the supply or non-supply of the Products, for any breach of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions, or for any other reason which relates to these Terms and Conditions or the Products; or
- your access to or inability to access the website, including any viruses alleged to have been obtained from the website, any computer error, business interruption, or data loss you allege was caused by the website, your use of or reliance on the website or any of the information or materials available on this website.
- You acknowledge that we are the sole owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Products and in the website. We hold copyright in all content and elements of our website. You must not copy, alter or reproduce any Product (or any part of a Product), our content or logo, or the website (or any part of the website), nor permit any person to do so without our prior written consent.
- The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (1980) does not apply to these Terms and Conditions.
- Any exercise or failure to exercise any right or remedy available to us does not limit our rights to exercise that or any other right or remedy. A waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions must be specified in writing and signed by one of our authorised officers.
- The exercise by us of any express right set out in these Terms and Conditions is without prejudice to any other rights, powers or remedies available to us in these Terms and Conditions, at law or in equity, including any rights, powers or remedies which would be available to us if the express rights were not set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Where any part of these Terms and Conditions is rendered void, unenforceable or otherwise ineffective by operation of law, that will not affect the enforceability or effectiveness of any other part of these Terms and Conditions. Subject to your statutory rights, including under any applicable consumer law, our liability for breach of such conditions and warranties shall be limited to the replacement of the Products or the re-supply of the same Products; the payment of the cost of replacing the Products or of acquiring equivalent Products.
- The Terms and Conditions which apply to an Order are those posted on our website at the time of your Order. We may, by notice to you (including by click-through agreement at point of sale, or similar notice), vary these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- You may not assign any benefits, rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions whether in whole or in part without our prior written consent.
- Non-performance by us of any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions will be excused, without liability for that non-performance, during the time and to the extent that our performance of the obligation is prevented, wholly or substantially, by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
- This website and these Terms and Conditions are governed by, and will be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of New Zealand without reference to conflict of laws principles. Any disputes between us are subject to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
- Updated 23rd February 2017